Book & Book :)


I planned to start my day with a book called "Catcher in the Rye" by J.D Salinger but, got in to a good conversation about the books called "The Secret" and "The power" (both by Rhonda Byrne) with my cab mate so I postponed Catcher  for a later time.

My laptop had crashed this weekend, so today I had all the time in the world to read while it was being fixed.Today, was probably a books discussion day for me, my manager knows that I love reading so he was sweet enough to bring me this book called "Guns , Germs and Steel" by Jared Diamond.It is about how civilisations developed and how the hunters and the gregerians went on to capture different parts of the world.Interesting,Yes!.Not the genre I usually read but I liked the part I read and hence I think ,will start liking these kinds soon.
Also I think my daily walk is reaping benefits as I felt good about myself today.So I rewarded myself with a keema parantha and a Costa Royale.Good thing is , I realised that vanilla flavors are not for me, in fact anything that leaves a sweet flavor on my taste buds.Better thing is that I plan to gift myself a RayBan Jackie Ohh on loosing the first five kilos, plan is to reward myself with non fattening items.:)
Day was good on the whole and I feel God has been kind.Hope and faith in my heart.Good people receive good.Belief restored.


No comments:

Post a Comment