High on Life!!!

Here I am again, doing what makes my soul content.Writing is my first expression.


I am high on life these days.Purely quenching my life's thirst by doing things I , had only been thinking of for some time now.I am totally following my bliss and have found life to be much worthy.
I got two cute blue stud  piercings.Okay these are the fourth and fifth in number of the total brutalities that I have incurred on my tender ear cartilages till date.

I headed to the fucha market called K.Nags along with a friend.I had once become the victim of a joke when someone mentioned Kamla Nagar as K.Nags and I was clueless how the trend of christening places processed.Anyways, so we arrived at the Adarsh Body piercing (body piercing ran multiple thoughts in my mind, but there were no explicit pictures to support this art,sadly they don’t know the power of visualisations) and Tattoo art studio.
 A "I-know-it-all about your ear lobes baby" kind of man marked the positions to be pierced on my ear line and while I was just discussing with my friend ,as to whether I should get one or two piercings on the same day, he dug the silvery in to my ears and TUCK  I got a Blue stud,TUCK and I got  another one.I was surprised , he chalked out the position of the second one according to his whim.Anyhow the studs look both cute.
I felt as though I had come to deliver a baby and while till chatting with my significant half the doctor gives me a set of twins.Funny, I know!
It did not hurt that time but later in the evening, I felt like I need to be on local anesthesia.
All in all it was a good experience. Yes it definitely made me smile, made it a meaningful weekend as I accomplished one of the things on my "to do".
 Other than the piercings , have started an active healthy lifestyle regime,bought a Canon IXUS 130 , experimenting and learning to click good pictures.I have bought some nice herbal skin care products to pamper myself, got my room done for new furniture and decor,have started disliking pasta and started enjoying the tikka \ roasted delicacies more.
I am high on fruits,celebrations of life, smiling my heart out and loving myself this way.All my time is for me :).Pink Floyd  is my new addiction.
I am planning  to start up  a beauty and skin care blog soon.Sounds like a chick thingy but it would be more about the reviews on products (old & new) I have used and some of my personal experiences.Hope to fly on that.
My dream is to fly over the rainbow so HIGH!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Haha...
    You do have amazing sense of humor... Loved what you were thinking while getting those studs done :D

    ReplyDelete