Messy Me!

My day started on a lousy note, waking up late, getting ready late and cascading it to the level ,that I boarded my cab late, by about 5 minutes. On such occasions (read most of the times), I take away my breakfast and utilize the sleazy hour and half journey to savor on the food. So, I was just about doing that, but I guess I was sleepier than other days, hence in a mental mess.
I spilled the tea in the tumbler on my crisp white kurti and made an outrageous noise by tearing the newspaper (to fit to the window pane and in turn devoid my body of Vitamin D, but I am an anti-tanning freak so can’t help it).I misplaced my lap top bag and it made a bombastic impact (and sound) falling off the car seat when the driver hit the brake. Now, incidentally the driver had come for our pick up for the first time, and he made a face of sorts at me, clearly making me conscious.
Alright, I did behave myself, but for how long could I do that! My cab mate requested to switch off the a\c, which I politely wanted to oblige to, but she made a rut each time saying it was still cold and that the air conditioner was on. So, I hit the air conditioner button really hard to stop at one go (I actually wanted to show her, that it was off) but ended up with the button in my hand. Silly me! My cab mates, just giggled! The driver took the switch back from me and asked “chalana hai ya nahi?”(“want the a\c or not?”)
Now, I was too conscious already and just hoped to reach office without any further drama, but the messy day would just not take my request in. I thought the ordeal was over, but then as I was about  to step out of the cab, one of my ballerina slipped off L.The driver again looked at me and shook his head. What I was thinking? Oh God! ab is din ko boring bana do ji, bahut hass liye sab.(Lord ,please make this day a boring one now, everyone has had a hearty laugh already).
I, literally ran to the office building. Phew! What a messy morning it was. I still had the tea stains to wash off!

1 comment: